Wedding Services in Slovenia
Da Petra provides an all-round, all-inclusive wedding planning service for your wedding in Slovenia. We work exclusively with the very best Slovenian vendors to ensure all wedding-related services meet and exceed your expectations.
At Da Petra, we understand that getting married abroad requires a great deal of advance planning and organisation. Working hand-in-hand with you, our mission is to provide you with a one-stop experience, where we as your sole point of contact make sure no little detail gets overlooked or lost in translation. We are honoured to be your Slovenian wedding planner and will use our experience and insider know-how to support you in every regard, and we will be there for you as a local who you can trust and rely upon.
Da Petra wedding planning service includes:
Assistance with selection of venue(s) for your civil ceremony, church service and wedding dinner
- Provision of wedding venue suggestions and recommendations, as well as their best offers.
Assistance with necessary paperwork
- Assistance with necessary paperwork
- Provision of information on paperwork required.
- Translation of paperwork.
- Handing in of paperwork.
- After the wedding, provision of international marriage certificates, valid in your country of residence.
Selection of vendors
- Provision of recommendations of reliable wedding service providers: musicians, entertainers, florists, photographers, videographers, providers of technical equipment and decoration, confectioners, hairdressers, make-up artists etc.
- Communication with vendors and provision of best offers.
Planning to the last detail
- Detailed planning of all wedding-related services, support in the choice of menu and wine, room set-up and decoration.
- Organisation of accommodation and transport for you and your guests.
- Planning of timeline and protocol of the day.
- Advice on wedding customs and etiquette.
- Set-up of wedding webpage.
Co-ordination of vendors
- Providing vendors with precise information on the services ordered from them and detailed instructions regarding the timeline and their delivery.
Communication with the couple
- Unlimited communication by e-mail, video call and/or in person.
- Organisation of site inspections and accompanying you to site inspections.
- Provision of comprehensive financial plan and keeping of an up-to-date budget sheet.
- Making sure you stay within the budget you have determined.
Assistance on the day
- Presence at your wedding to support you throughout the day, usher guests and make sure everything runs smoothly, so that you can enjoy every moment of your wedding.