We at Da Petra understand that getting married abroad requires a great deal of advance planning and organisation. Our mission is to support you in every regard with our experience and insider know-how, and to be there for you as a local who you can trust and rely on.
- It’s vital for us to find out how you picture your wedding day, so that we can make a selection of venues we believe will live up to your expectations and fulfil your requirements. Following our meeting in person, conversation per telephone or communication by e-mail, we’ll offer a selection of suitable locations and venues in Slovenia for your civil service, church wedding and wedding reception.
- We’ll arrange site-inspections of selected venues and accompany you to have a look around them. If you’re unable to visit in person, we’ll do our best to present them to you in as much detail as possible, so that you can make a choice from afar.
- We’ll assist you with all legal aspects and requirements for your civil service and church wedding.
- We’ll provide you with offers from caterers and support you in the choice of menu and wines. Naturally, we’ll also advise you on room set-up and table setting.
- We’ll recommend reliable service providers in all fields vital for an unforgettable wedding: musicians and DJs, entertainers, florists, photographers, videographers, providers of technical equipment, confectioners, hairdressers, make-up artists and others. We’ll make sure you receive their best offers, in line with your wishes and adapted to your budget.
- We’ll organise accommodation and transport for you and your wedding guests.
- We’ll help you plan the timeline and protocol of your wedding day.
- We’ll advise you on wedding customs and etiquette.
- We’ll make sure you stay within the budget you have determined.
- We’ll be in touch with you by e-mail and telephone to arrange every detail of your wedding right up to your special day.
- Last but not least, we’ll be present at your wedding and support you throughout the day to make sure everything runs smoothly so that you can enjoy every moment of your wedding.